Friday, March 7, 2008

Shoe Come ups - Jordan retro playoff 8's , Air max 90's

Well im a Jordan fan , so I like my Jordan's so I just had to get these retro playoff 8's , I know alot of people dont like jordan's but I'm not one of them and since this is my blog I just had to share.

The bottoms got all sorts of colors going on which I kind of dont like but no one peeps the bottom of your shoe all that much anyway unless your stompin someone out with it haha.



I also picked up a pair of these nike air max 90's these air maxes have got to be the hardest ones I have ever seen in my life , this pic does not do them justice. I like the simplicity and colorway and the white stiching is too crazy.


Thanks for peepin , usually at this point I would tell you where you can get these shoes at but you know how shoes are , you dont really wanna buy them online unless its a trustworthy site like pickyourshoes.com and even then they are all out of stock there and overpriced a bit so you're all out of luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rad footwear indeed