Friday, March 7, 2008

Recent Comeups

So far in 2008 i've purchased a few things , only a few things , hopefully soon to be more depends on how popular this blog becomes :)

I have a job but it barely pays the bills let alone lets me buy gear , so I started this blog to see if I could alleviate that "problem" haha anyways since I went wayyyyy off topic.... on to the comeups!

First off we have The Fear of the Dark tee by LRG pretty sweet , and it really is short for "take life easy" or so I've heard , I tell people that regardless haha.



Next up Another LRG tee "The New Lumberjack City" this tee has all sorts of shit going on , if you look closely.



Now something not LRG related , you all must think im an LRG fanatic by now , but i just rock what looks good to me.

"The Grenade" tee by Freshjive , it's a blueish handgrenade beneath a polka dotted design, fire.



Now my favorite tee out of these 4 would have to be this one by Seventh Letter , "Kenton Parker" aka "Welcome to L.A. haha pretty much sums it all up right there by looking at it and if your from L.A. like I am its even better.



I also came up with some new pair of jeans by LRG "The 4 ever green classic 47 fit" in dark indigo. And if you didnt know all the pants by LRG are sized perfectly , aka the fit is perfect.



Last but not least I also came up with this Crooks and Castles hat. Its black on black with the bandana underneath pretty sick.



Thanks for peepin , all pics were courtesy of karmaloop.com

And thats where I bought all my shit at

No comments: